Monday 9 December 2013

I´M BACK!! :-)


Hello to Everybody!!


Wow!!! The time has passed very quickly and unfortunately I´ve been very, very busy lately...sorry. Anyway I´m back, I´m here and now I desire to continue this blog with all of you so that... I hope you have nice time reading me. Besides that I have good news...yeah!!!


First of all... I´m working again and I´m so happy for that because this year was difficult for me. My job is practically the same one that some time ago :-) I´m working in the area of Drug Prevention with Teenagers and young people. Moreover I´m teaching Abacus in English in a Primary School on the outskirts of Madrid so...It´s Great!!!! If you feel like to find out more information about this topic I recommended you to visit the web: http://www.kidsbrain.es/es  





And second of all... I´m preparing the next post related on "Tools for Writing Skills", in a few days you can see it :-)


Well, that´s all for today!!

Have a Happy Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment